Let's end single use waste at your event
What is Globelet?
- Globelet’s focus is on events and festivals.
- We have supplied specially branded cups and systems to major events including Splore, Rhythm and Vines, Womad, Wanderlust and more.
- Globelet eliminates disposable cups and creates a deposit system where consumers pay a refundable deposit for a cup (approx. $3).
- This deposit is refunded when the cup is returned at the end of the event.
- Throughout large events Globelet can offer wash and rinsing stations.
- Globelet also has post event community wash stations in Auckland and Christchurch.
Profit – Bottom line is important. Globelet turns an expense into a revenue stream
Environment – Eliminates disposable cups & exceeds environmental frameworks
Cleanliness – Creates a zero waste environment free of cups
Sponsorship – Sponsorship platform and great brand engagement
Health and Safety - No breaking of cups in peoples hands. No shards of glass
Community – 100% NZ made, washed, and recyclable
BUILT TO ORDER
We are not a cup mill sending out millions of generic, insignificant designs. Our minimum custom cups are made to order. Our cups are designed to match your art needs for events, corporate, promotional, retail, or whatever else you might want. To get started on your bulk quantity custom cup order, click here.
MORE THEN CUPS
We have wine glasses, plates, lanyards and much more.
Check out our full range of products.
HOW GLOBELET WORKS
Globelet is more than a cup. We create systems that dramatically reduce waste at any event.
We've taken getting customised cups to a whole new level. Cant afford them. Rent them. There is now no excuse to use disposable cups. You can either rent our generic cups or get personalised cups made and rent them. We will ship them, store them and wash them.
Globelet has created a remarkable difference too many events.
Read our case study to see what makes us different.