ON THE FRONT LINE
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, you will help build & implement plans across traditional (Retail, Music & Stadium) and non-traditional channels in Australia to accelerate Globelets organic business growth & strengthen its brand. You will help in distribution saturation and physical availability of Globelet products and systems in line with our standards & values, as well as support new business acquisitions in traditional & non-traditional channels as defined by the Management Team.
The role reports into the Australian Sales and Account Manager, with ownership of the Retail channel (Petrol & Convenience / Grocery & Destination) with the key objective of growing market share in a sustainable & ethical manner, preventing disposables entering landfill at every opportunity is the core of what you will do!
Example of daily tasks
- Leading the delivery of customer fulfilment & management (X functional support with Operations)
- On ground execution champion (travelling to & attending events and ensuring operational excellence & customer satisfaction)
- Customer acquisition support with non-traditional markets & retail ownership
- Presentation & researching skills
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role initially.
Desired Demonstrated Skills & traits
- Motivated to be a change agent in today's disposable environment